Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly's FREE photo card deal!


This deal is great because it requires NO COUPONS, although it does require you to have a blog. So I guess this goes out to all my fellow bloggers:

Shutterfly is giving away 50, yes 50 FREE photo Christmas cards this year to people that blog about this amazing deal! Over the last few years, our number of Christmas cards to send out has increased. I’m pretty sure last year we had to order 40! And I just love getting photo Christmas cards from all of my friends and family. We have a bulletin board in our kitchen that I keep them on all year until I get everyone’s new ones. I shopped through shutterfly.com's Christmas cards last night and there are too many good ones to choose from (and most of them even say MERRY CHRISTMAS...imagine that!) I really love their collage cards that allow you to put more than 1 pic one it: like this one. I also like this one...such a good FL Christmas card: peppermint palms. You can also personalize items such as calendars, Christmas gift tags, or even wall art. The possibilities are endless and inexpensive. I've always received things in the mail MUCH quicker than their site mentioned upon time of my order. And if you are on facebook and are interested in this deal go here. 
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Glad you got the deal! :) I like the florida card! Now if only you guys were here to take a picture of Brian & I. :)

    ReplyDelete