Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hit the JACKPOT at Target!

So I ran to Target to get some free gas-x (that we don't even use, but was free and can donate), and I just happen to walk past the aisle of Halloween clearance marked down 75%. I found some candy and dog costumes and wanted to check the prices, and when I went and scanned them, I discovered that they were NOT 75% off but 90% off!!! So in addition to my free gas-x, here's what I found:

(1) Halloween Glow-in-the-dark dog T-shirt
total: $0.49

(1) Pumpkin dog costume
total: $0.99

(1) Bumble bee dog costume
total: $1.49

(5) Bags of Reese's
total: $0.62 per bag

(5) Bags of caramel apple lolli-pops
total: $0.67 per bag

(4) Gas-x
sale: $3.89
used: $3/1 Target coupon
used: $1/1 MQ (11/7 SS)
total: FREE!!!

Actual retail price for everything: $69.46


Grand total: $8.73 (88% savings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment