Monday, September 6, 2010

My New Shelf!

We have run out of place to put all this amazing-almost-free stuff so we put together a shelf (that I bought at Target on clearance for $6 months ago but didn't know what we were going to use it for until now). You say, why don't you store it in your garages...funny...we don't have one =( so this will do for now. I LOVE IT! I guess we need to start using some stuff (or giving more away) since the shelf is full!

The whole shelf
the goods
All these items were either free via sample in the mail or they were free via $1/1 Q in the travel section.
Free samples of shampoo, etc and free tides from the travel section =)
Our cereal stash (or what doesn't fit in the pantry.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! I don't know if I could ever find all those deals. Took a printed Q to my grocery store yesterday and they wouldn't take it because it was computer generated. Anyone else have that problem?

    ReplyDelete