Wednesday, March 23, 2011

AMAZING Target trip!!!


So I had a few good TQs I've been wanting to use, and I finally had time to swing by today. I did better than I even expected. I found some items that I had Qs for on clearance, and my cashier gave me overage!!! Here's how it went:

I put this deal together all by myself (Can you see my huge smile?!?)
(2) Benefiber
price: $6.94
used: (1) $7/2 Benefiber items (IP from a few weeks ago...don't know if it's still available)
used: (2) $3/1 TQ (print here)
total: $0.50 per canister

(4) Circo socks
price: $1.00
used: $1/1 TQ (print here)
total: FREE!

(2) Revlon nail clippers
price: $1.59
used: $2/1 IP Revlon Beauty Tool (print here)
total: MM of +$0.82!!!

(2) Grow Capsules
price: 50% off dollar section
total: $0.50 per pack

(2) Up & Up flushable wipes
price: CLEARANCED! to $1.60
used: $0.75/1 TQ (print here)
total: $0.85 each


And here's just some icing on the cake: 3 catalinas (Qs that print out at the register) printed out for me. Here's what they are:
$4 off any 2 Benefiber products
$5 off any 2 Revlon Beauty tools
$2 off any Revlon Beauty tool...so more free stuff for me!

Grand total: $2.76
Savings: $23.50
  

No comments:

Post a Comment