Sunday, March 20, 2011

All FREE Stuff @ Walgreens!

I had $2 RR left over from something I snagged a few weeks ago. It expired this week so I needed to grab something this week. I haven't been to Wags in forever...been doing much better at CVS! But here's what I did today:

(8) Snickers eggs
sale: 2/$1
used: (8) $1/2 Mars Candy Q (3/20 RP) *The eggs are included on the Q.
total: FREE

(2) Reach toothbrushes
sale: $0.99 with Walgreens in-ad Q
used: $2/2 IP (no longer available)
total: +$0.02 (which messed up my subtotal since he didn't adjust them down and everything in my basket was already FREE, but, oh well, I just grabbed another egg)

***Unadvertised Reach RR deal: buy 2, get $1 RR; buy 3, get $2 RR; buy 4, get $4 RR

(2) Plackers flossers
sale: $2.00
used: $2 RR
total: FREE

So I just paid tax!!!
Love FREE STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment