Sunday, May 8, 2011

WAGS: spent $4, saved $54

Walgreens had a few things that I was going to try and grab this week. I've steered away from Wags RRs lately because they are more difficult to use than CVS's ECBs. Anyway, here are some FREE or almost FREE things I found at Wags today that do not involved any Register Rewards:

(8) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash - bogo @ $5.99
use: bogo clean & clear body wash MQ (3/27 SS)
total: FREE (you just have to pay tax)

(3) Revlon Concealer - clearanced from $10.99 to $2.79
use: $2/1 Revlon face product MQ (4/10 SS)
total: $0.79 each (not bad for makeup that was $11)

(1) Sunburnt Soothing Cream - $3.99 (with $3.99 rebate)
total: FREE (after rebate)
This will be nice to have on hand this summer. I've never tried it, but I'll try anything if it's free!!!



Total oop: $4.21 (tax included)
Total saved: $54.63

***I did NOT include the sun burn ointment in the total. I just forgot until I totaled everything else up. Just know it's free AFTER rebate!***

No comments:

Post a Comment