Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last CVS trip of the week =)

Ran in to see if they had stocked any more Sobe drinks and they had! I had 6 IPs from playing the online flip cap game (play the game) which were for b1g1 and they are b1g1 this week on sale. So I grabbed 12 bottles (Ethans was already drinking 1 when I took the pic) (and the cashier was being picky and said I could only use 1 Q at a time. I said that was not a problem and that she could ring them up separately...she didn't seem so excited.) I also had a CVS catalina that printed out on my receipt last time for a $1 a green bag and green bag tag so I used that Q too. I also had $2 ecb that I needed to use so it was perfect. My order rang up -$.19 so just grabbed 1 more green bag (not pictured).

Grand total for everything pictured: $1.62


Qs that printed out on my receipt: $5 off $15 and $5 off $30...WOO HOO!!!

*My other CVS was out of SOBEs the other day so I got a rain check for 20 bottles (that I did not use today because they now had some). So I can keep playing the game and get 20 more! CVSs rainchecks NEVER expire!

No comments:

Post a Comment