Saturday, February 5, 2011

Highlights of Publix trip

I do about 1 big weekly shop at Publix, and I don't think that you all want to see everything that I buy. So today, I will just post some of the great deals & money makers that I got. Everything I got today can still be purchased on sale through this Wednesday.
$0.26 per can

$2.00 per bottle
$0.90 per jar

Profit of $1.01
Only $0.25 per box!!!
Profit of $3.60 for all 4 boxes
$0.88 per bag
I also got 4 Pepsi 12-packs for $2.00 each. The display also had a Q for a FREE green bag if you bought 4 Pepsi items. I was able to stack a lot of Manufacturer Coupons (MQ) with Publix Qs and lots of Target Qs today. I spent $29.75 and saved $85.38! Not too shabby. If you have any questions about what Qs I used, comment on this post, and I will give you the details. I'm just too lazy do post it all =)

1 comment: