Monday, January 24, 2011

free mustard, makeup, mouth wash, & cough drops !!!

There are so many deals that I've picked up in the last few days, and I don't know if I'll be able to get pics, etc of them to post, so I am just going to tell you how to score the deals I have scored!


Walgreens
Rumor has it (from Wild for Wags) that there is a great deal on Almay makeup. Some stores have clearanced Almay down to $3.99. There was a $2/1 MQ in the 1/23 SS. If you buy 2 of these and use 2 MQs, they will each be $1.99. As good as that sounds, the deal gets better. It seems that there is a Register Reward deal (unwritten) when you buy 2 of these Almay products. My sources say that the RRs definitely work when you purchase the Pure Blends mascara and eye shadow. So if you buy 2 eye shadows @ $3.99 a piece and use 2 Qs, you will pay $4 oop and get back $7 RRs! How awesome is that?!?!?! If you have RRs that you need to use (like I do =) then they will be free and you will leave with money! I'm headed here on my way home tomorrow, and I'll let you know what I find.




Target
Again rumor has it (from Totally Target) that some Target stores have French's spicy mustard is on price cut for $1 (and of course I JUST bought this at Walmart on Sunday night for $0.96). Here are 2 ways to get free (or almost free mustard). There was a $1/1 MQ in my 11/7 SS and a $.75/1 MQ in my 1/23 SS. Using the $1/1, you would get FREE mustard. If you only have the $.75/1 Q, you can still snag some for $0.25. My husband uses this everyday on his sandwiches. I'm going to try my Target tomorrow (which is not a Super Target but really does have a large grocery section), and I'll let you know what I find.

I also got some FREE mascara last night. Here's how:
print a $2/1 Rimmel product TQ here
then print a $1/1 MQ here
They have mascara priced at $2.99 at my store. So I paid $0.14 and got 2 mascaras (and if I would EVER REMEMBER to take in a green shopping bad to Target, I could've gotten $0.05 off and only paid $.09). Oh well, I guess $0.14 isn't such a bad deal =) Thanks Totally Target for this deal too!

Publix
Halls cough drops are bogo @ $1.99 this week (thru Wednesday). Here's what you need to get them for FREE:
 $1/2 MQ from 1/2 SS
$.50/1 TQ (here)
Use 1 MQ and 2 TQ and get 2 bags free! I snagged 4 this weekend and there were still tons left at the Mt. Dora store =) Thanks True Couponing for doing all the legwork!

CVS
CVS usually has a few FREE (after ECBs) items each week. I had $4 ECBs to get rid of this week so I snagged my hubby some Crest Pro-health rinse. It is priced @ $3.99 and you get back $3.99 in ECBs. There is a Q out there in a PG sampler (which I did not have), but I still managed to get some for free! I read some where that someone had tried the deal again, and it seemed to give ECBs again (even though it says limit 1). So I thought I'd try to get another bottle today, and it worked! So I spent $0.27 and left with $4 ECBs more! We also did the Coke deal (buy 5 12-packs for $15 and earn $5 ECBs). That's a good deal even without the ECBs, but that just sweetened the deal.


Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment