Friday, December 31, 2010

Biggest Q Weekend of the Year!



This weekend we can expect to find 4 or 5 coupons insert in our Orlando Sentinal: 2 Smart Source, 2 Red Plum and maybe a General Mills insert. Stores want to get you spending right off the bat! There are some Qs that will make some for some great deals...esp at Publix! I may be buying 6 (instead of 4) this weekend. Before leaving the store with your papers, make sure to check that each paper has all of the inserts...my hubby just loves helping me do this each Sunday on our way to church =)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to pick up a few this week!! Woot woot! Happy couponing. I put together my package of coupons for the Coupons for Troops today. There were so many expiring today and they can use expired coupons on over seas bases up to 3 months past expiration dates, but now my binder is so empty.

    ReplyDelete